Digital Marketing and E-commerce Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing and E-commerce Executive to join our company. The role of the Digital Marketing and E-commerce Executive will be to support the sales and marketing team across a range of digital marketing initiatives and to assist in the promotion of GlassParts and its various activities through the implementation of GlassParts marketing and communications plan. The successful candidate will work closely with the managing director and sales team to support the implementation of the digital marketing and eCommerce strategy for our companies in Ireland and the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and publishing digital content to build the online presence of our commercial businesses, increase brand awareness among potential customers and support online sales. The appointee will have a passion for digital marketing, social media and online retail. He /she will have an ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Contract Type: This is a permanent contract.
Contract Hours: 40 Hours
Overview of the Post: The role of the Digital Marketing Executive will be to support the sales and marketing team across a range of digital marketing initiatives and to assist in the promotion of GlassParts and its various activities through the implementation of GlassParts marketing and communications plan.
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Social Media - Create new engaging written, photo and video content across our social media platforms.
- Development of a social media calendar to support our commercial businesses and online sales.
- Website - Photography and uploading of new products to our e-commerce sites.
- E-mail marketing - Assist in writing content and producing e-mail marketing.
- Trend spotting- Monitor relevant social media and newsworthy channels to help identify relevant trends and influencers for GlassParts commercial businesses.
- Customer Service - Interact with e-commerce customers and respond to social media messages enquires and comments.
- Analytics - Review website and social media analytics and report any recommendations to the teams.
- Creativity - bring new and creative ideas to the team to support our digital marketing goals.
- Administration, office and other operational duties as required in support of sales and marketing department.
The successful candidate will have :
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field or equivalent business experience.
- 2 years professional experience of running social media & digital marketing campaigns
- Professional experience with using social media channels to achieve business goals and running paid social media campaigns
- Experience with online content management systems and eCommerce systems
- Working familiarity with Google Analytics and AdWords
- Knowledge of GDPR and knowledge of implications for marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and a passion for everything digital
- Proactive by nature
- Ability to create photography, graphics and video content for online channels
- Strong team player and capable of working on own initiative
- Fluent in English
- Ability to think creatively
- Close attention to detail
- Positive attitude
If you feel you would fit the role then please submit your application today.
Salary: £30,000.00 - £36,000.00 per year
Schedule: 5 days per week - 08:30am - 5:30pm (40 hours) (Flexibility considered for the right candidate)
Location: GlassParts Ireland - Nenagh or GlassParts UK Southampton.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter in total confidence to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 3rd Feb 2023.