General Glazing Tools & Accessories
Tools for the trade
GlassParts supply a comprehensive range of glazing tools and accessories to help installers, fabricators and other professionals get the job done. With extensive experience in working with and supplying trades, GlassParts provide expert advice on which glazing tools are most suitable for each individual job.
Our glazing tool range has expanded over time to meet the demands of glass design trends. It includes all the basic tools and accessories required for glazing projects:
- Glazier’s hammer for breaking, cutting and shaping glass
- De-glazing tool to de-glaze glass embedded in various glazing materials
- Tear-off glazing wedges for the installation of double glazed units
- Cutters, gasket shears, knives and blades for precision cutting
- Rubber mallets for a firm but gentle blow with little rebound
- Glazing clips to stabilise glass panels in frames and glasshouses
- Gasket rollers for fitting gasket seals
- Glass scrapers to remove debris, paint and adhesives
- Block levers to position glass in its housing
- Chisels for the removal of beading
- Glass marking diamonds, pencils and crayons
- A gasket filler tool kit for windscreen repair
Within our glazing tools range you will find leading industry brands such as Simplex, Knipex, Martor, Stanley, Metrica, Thor, Genuine LOWE and Don Carlos. We have selected products from each brand that we know trades love to work with to achieve a professional finish.
Whether you’re looking for the best tools for a particular project, adding to your collection, or putting together your first glazing toolkit, the experts at GlassParts are happy to discuss your requirements.
The best glass hardware at the best prices
GlassParts have been supplying glass hardware to trades for over thirty years. Our reputation and industry knowledge has enabled GlassParts to supply the best glass hardware at the best prices.
Good quality glass hardware is essential for the completion of any glazing project. Sub-standard hardware can create project delays and post-project problems, both of which result in dissatisfied clients with complaints that can be time-consuming to resolve. Glazing installers should protect their reputation at all times by using the best quality glass hardware.
Best quality doesn’t mean expensive
We carefully select the best quality glass hardware that delivers on performance and price for our glass hardware range. GlassParts supply glass hardware at a sensible cost, allowing trades to pass on achievable prices to clients that win projects and tenders.
The glass hardware range from GlassParts includes glass door hinges, aluminium profiles for glazing, u channels, partition brackets, glass door seals, glass door locks, glass door knobs and handles, glass clamps and fixed panel brackets.
Whether your project is a glass door system, a glass shower, a glass balcony, a glass counter screen protection system, a window installation or glass shelf fittings, you can discuss your requirements with GlassParts to find the most suitable and cost-effective glass hardware for your project.
Rest assured, the best glass hardware is available at the best prices from GlassParts. To bring your glazing project in on budget, speak to the team at GlassParts for the best advice and service.